Q: How does the satellite radio work?

How does the satellite radio work?

A: If your car is equipped with satellite radi...

If your car is equipped with satellite radio, your audio system is set up from the factor for SIRIUS Radio. After you have paid for your subscription, you will be able to listen to satellite radio wherever you are (barring blockages and satellite service outages). Here’s how to work it:

1. Press the SIRIUS button.
  2. Use the direct button to enter the specific channel number you want to hear.
  3. Use the seek button to move through the available channels.
  4. Use the seek button to cycle through the available categories.
  5. Use the scan button to preview channels.
  6. Use the presets to listen to a specific channel you’ve already programmed.
  7. Use the cat button to change categories.

• You need an active subscription to listen to satellite radio.

• Obstacles like tall buildings and metal roofs can block satellite signal.