Q: Clunking

asked by on October 05, 2016

I have a clunking sound that comes from the rear left side of the car.

Clunking or knocking noise from wheels Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Usually this a clunking noise from the rear end is typically related to damaged or worn out rear struts or shocks. However, it could also be due to faulty wheel bearings or the emergency brake shoe that may be loose.

The best way to pinpoint the source of your problems is to have one of our local mechanics visit you to inspect the clunking noise firsthand and service the vehicle.