Q: My car key is stuck in the ignition

My key is stuck in the ignition and I don't know to get it out

Hi there:

There are a few things you should try. First, try to wiggle the steering wheel slightly as you try to push the key forward or all the way back. It’s possible the steering wheel is locked which is causing this issue. Second, try to giggle the key a little and see if it allows you to pull the key out of the ignition (assuming the key is in the fully "Off" position). If none of these work, contact a mobile mechanic to complete an ignition key is stuck inspection.

3. My car key is stuck in the ignition