Q: how many batteries are in a 2006 mercedes E 350 4 matic

notification comes on that only essential services can rendered

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Your car has two batteries. The main battery is in the trunk, and the auxiliary battery is in the engine compartment under a cover. The car has a battery management module that diverts the charging power and the load according to need. It can respond to malfunctions by switching one battery in or out of the circuit and notifying you of a problem. The car needs to be scanned by the appropriate equipment to learn where the fault lies before you start buying batteries. You can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to scan you car for faults and then let you know what steps need to be taken.