Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

A: The theft-alarm system will be automaticall...

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

Q: Left cap off-check engine light won't go off

Hey there. After a few ignition cycles - started, driven, and shut down - the code should erase itself if the ECU no longer sees the loose gas cap as a continuing fault. There shouldn't be any drivability problems if...

Q: Car won't start due to anti-theft system

GM's anti-theft system reads the transmitter in the car key to verify that its the correct key starting the vehicle and will kill the car after it has been running for about 3-5 seconds, but it will still start up....

Q: Check Engine Light was on with a gas smell. I took it to the dealer.

I would ask what codes they found and how they determined the fuel pump was the cause. They likely diagnosed the pump by measuring fuel pressure. You didn't say what kind of Hyundai you have, but generally, fuel pressure should...