Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

Q: Ignition not working

Hi, if you had to jump the car, the battery is likely going to be too low on power to get the engine started. The alternator can keep the battery supplied while the car is running, but as soon as...

Q: I need to diabke anti theft I changed out steering colum ignition switch looked at all fuses

Anything can be bypassed, but it will take more time and money to bypass the security system than it will to replace it. This is a common request from many customers and I can say that the manufacturers do a...

Q: Car stuck in 3rd gear

Hi there. When a professional mechanic is hired to diagnose a problem, the trouble code(s) are only one part of the complete inspection. In many cases, the codes, like the P0760 code you've listed, indicate a possible source of a...