Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

3. How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

Q: Metallic click sound when putting car in drive or reverse from park, and another click (sometimes) when making a turn.

You may have damaged the axle or strut. I would have the entire front inspected and have the clicking diagnosed. When anyone hits something hard enough to pop a tire there is most likely damage to some component in the...

Q: To disable alarm permanently

Hey there, sorry to hear about this issue. Since the key itself is not working, there is likely a fault with the alarm system. If the alarm is a factory alarm then it will need to be repaired by the...

Q: Low beams are quite dim, high beams seem OK. Although filaments turn on inversed.

Hi there. Typically, dim lighting is the result of a poor ground in the given lighting circuit. This poor ground may also account for the fog lights not functioning in the low beam position. Circuit testing with a wiring diagram...