Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

3. How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

Q: I'm having difficulty accelerating.

It is possible that these issues are related to a few basic maintenance items that may have been overlooked overtime. I would recommend having your spark plugs and air filter checked to determine if they are in good condition. A...

Q: Can not get anti theft to turn off on my car

The first thing to do is remove the installed lock to see if the lock is seized or the latch is broken and needs replaced. If after the lock and latch is fixed then recheck the theft system to see...

Q: Car won't start, no power, doesn't even crank engine.

Hello, thank you for writing in. When it comes to the vehicle not starting, and not having electrical power, always start by checking the battery. In your situation you can go remove the battery from the vehicle, and take it...