Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

A: The theft-alarm system will be automaticall...

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

Q: Do I ever need to re-tighten or re-torque the suspension parts?

Unless there has been an item replaced, it should not be necessary to have to retorque suspension parts. A lot of manufacturers will use hardware designed to resist the ability for it to loosen, unless there is an accident, or...

Q: Car will not start because of electric problem

The theft deterrent system on your vehicle has a module that needs to see a key that belongs to the vehicle to turn on the ignition so your vehicle can start. While looking at the theft light on the dash...

Q: How do I adjust the temperature with the automatic climate control?

Both the driver and the front passenger can control their respective temperatures. To adjust either temperature, press the Temperature buttons on the corresponding side. Pressing the Up button will increase the temperature by one degree, while pressing the Down button...