How do I disarm the theft-alarm system? elantra anti-thef...

Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

Transmission control module

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such...

How do I release the parking brake?

You should always release the parking brake before driving, or else you can do damage to your vehicle. To release the parking brake, depress the standard brake pedal with your right foot. While the brake pedal is depressed, press the...

How do I clean the seat belts?

Like the rest of your interior, your seat belts should be cleaned periodically. Dirt and debris can build up on the belts and cause problems, particularly if the dirt gets into the retractor. This can make the belt slow to...