Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

Q: How do I put my iPod in shuffle mode?

You can put your iPod in shuffle mode while you’re listening to it through the sound system. To do so, simply press the Random button. If you press the button for less than 0.8 seconds, you will shuffle all of...

Q: Security system won't let car start

I strongly suggest allowing a technician to inspect the vehicle's electrical system as it may simply be wire out of place or a blown fuse causing the vehicle not to start. When immobilizer systems become problematic usually immobilizer components themselves...

Q: Interior fan switch works only on high

Hello. The most likely cause for this is the blower motor resistor. It varies voltage to the blower motor depending on what speed you set it to. While it is possible the blower switch to be faulty, the resistor is...