Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

A: The theft-alarm system will be automaticall...

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

Q: What is the cost to replace an 02 sensor in a 2003 Hyundai Elantra

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you are going to have someone replace the oxygen sensor, you must take into consideration the price of the part and the cost of labor. For a technician from YourMechanic to replace the...

Q: is it possible for some one else to have the key to start my ignition

If you do not have a spare key then it is possible someone else does have one. If you suspect someone has a key to your car, then talk to the dealer to get a different key lock cylinder and...

Q: Hyndai elantra P2196 P2096

Hi there. Typically these codes are caused by an exhaust leak, clogged injectors, or intake vacuum leak. If problems just happened to start after getting fuel, then you may have a purge valve leaking excessive fumes into the intake when...