Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

3. How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

Q: What does the immobilizer indicator mean?

The immobilizer indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the ignition is turned to the ON position, to let you know that the immobilizer has been deactivated. The light will turn off when you start the...

Q: Car starts and turn back off immediately

Hi. This car will not stay running if the anti theft light is blinking. This means that the car has shut down the fuel to the fuel injectors so the car does not run preventing someone from stealing it if...

Q: What does the key out indicator mean?

The key out indicator is located on your instrument panel, and operates with your smart key. When your ignition is in the ACC or ON position, and a door is open, the car will search for a smart key. If...