Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

A: The theft-alarm system will be automaticall...

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

Q: Car smells like gas, possibly a leak.

If you smell fuel in your vehicle you almost certainly have a leak. I would recommend not to drive the vehicle until the source of the smell has been found. Mobile technicians from YourMechanic are available to inspect your fuel...

Q: Buttons don't work after a minute or so

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. The security system is acting up and is becoming active cutting off circuits to the vehicle. The system is thinking that the car is being stolen. Remove the battery cables positive '+' and...

Q: What do the turn signal indicators mean?

The turn signal indicators are located on your instrument panel. When one of the indicators flashes, then that turn signal is currently turned on. If both indicators flash simultaneously, then your hazard lights are currently on.