Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

3. How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

Q: I need to know about tire size.

If you are wanting to change all the tires to a different size then I would recommend putting the replacement next to the correct tire to see the difference in height and width of the tire. You will see that...

Q: Where are the theft system and its wires located?

The theft system is usually located in the steering column of your vehicle. This is due to the fact that the ignition switch is located there. This is one of the main components of the security system that prevents the...

Q: Even after jumpstart car won't start. Help!

Do you know the condition of the battery? Sometimes a battery can be so bad that it will not allow the vehicle to jump start. If the battery is known to be good the next likely culprit for your concern...