Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

3. How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

Q: How do I use Sport mode?

Sport mode allows you to control the gears of your automatic transmission. To enter Sport mode, put the shifter in D, and then push it to the right. Then, push the shifter forwards, towards the +, to upshift, or push...

Q: Car won't start; theft light on

The anti-theft system may be experiencing a fault, and in most cases, will store a code pointing to the problem component. Your symptoms are also close to those of a failing starter assembly. In this case, the vehicle may start...

Q: Q: Windshield wipers not working

Hi. The windshield wiper system would have to be inspected to see if a fuse has blown, indicating a bad wiper motor. If the fuse is okay, then the system would have to be checked for a problem in the...