Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

3. How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

Q: No start after crankshaft position sensor replacement

I would recommend putting the old sensor back in and continuing to drive it. If there are no Check Engine Lights on and it performs as it should, you should not have any problems. If you installed by recommendation of...

Q: 200-dodge Durango car alarm won't shut off

Usually when the alarm fails to go off you can pop the hood and disconnect the negative battery cable. By doing this you should be able to stop the alarm from going off. I would recommend leaving the battery unplugged...

Q: Headlights and taillights not working properly

Hi, is there any more information you can give us? Are the lights not coming on at all? Do they flicker in brightness? If the lights aren't working at all, I would check the fuses to make sure they are...