Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

How do you operate the rear Reading lights?

If your car is equipped with Reading lights in the rear, they’re built into the rear Dome lights. You’ll find one on each side (driver and passenger). These lights are designed to provide illumination for passengers in the back seat,...

How do I install the spare tire?

Drive your car long enough and you’ll experience it – having a flat tire. It’s no fun at all, but the spare tire will let you get back on the road (and to get your flat repaired or replaced). Of...

I need the front timing cover gasket replaced on my 2012 GMC Acadia to stop an oil leak. How much for the parts and labor?

If you are referring to the crankshaft seal on the timing cover, please use YourMechanic's front crankshaft seal replacement service page to obtain an instant quote. If you are referring to the timing cover to engine (front engine cover) gasket,...