Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

A: The theft-alarm system will be automaticall...

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

Q: How do I manually adjust the side view mirrors?

The side view mirrors are important safety features that provide extra visibility to the driver. Before driving, it’s important to adjust the side view mirrors so that you have maximum visibility. The manual side view mirrors are adjusted with the...

Q: 97 Camaro won't start and has security light on solid

On that Camaro, when security light comes on and when it stays on solid, the car doesn't start and that means you have a problem with the anti-theft system. Look all through your hose, all your drawers, open and...

Q: Engine not getting any fuel

Hi there. Your vehicle's fuel pump needs to prime/whine when the ignition is turned into the on position. If you do not hear this humming noise it can mean you have a faulty fuel relay or fuel pump itself. Another...