Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

3. How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

Q: Advice on getting a hatchback model

I'm not much of a Hyundai fan. They are better than they used to be but, with that said, they never were really that great. Personally, I'd get a Toyota or Honda if I were you. See their price range....

Q: How does the audio system theft protection work?

Your car’s radio has protection against theft in the form of a special code that has to be put in to get the radio to work if it ever loses power. This code will also need to be entered in...

Q: Q: Overheating

Hi There, Your car may be overheating for a variety of reasons such as low coolant and/or low oil. Other things that can cause overheating are things like a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing coolant fan switch....