Q: How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system will be automatically disarmed whenever you unlock the vehicle.

3. How do I disarm the theft-alarm system?

Q: Rattling noise in front drivers side what is it

It's always a bit of a challenge to diagnose noises without hearing them, and experiencing them first-hand. Nonetheless - sway bar end links, or strut bearing plates can make noise over bumps without feeling much loose motion in the steering...

Q: Car will not crank lights come on

The anti theft system uses the key to disable the theft system and if the key or the ignition switch sensor is not disabling the system so you can start the vehicle you will need to scan the theft system...

Q: What problems will keep the remote keyless entry transmitter from working?

If your remote keyless entry transmitter is not working properly, it is likely because of one of the following problems: 1. The battery in the transmitter is dead. 2. A key is already in the vehicle’s ignition switch. 3. You...