Q: How much will it cost to replace CV Joints or struts on 96 Saturn?

There is a clicking/popping sound when I am driving my car. How much will it cost to replace struts or cv joints?

Hi there. The clicking or popping sound when turning is the sound of the outer ball joint in the CV Shaft that is emitting the sound. The joint is either worn or out of lubrication and trying to seize up.

Billing question was sent to CS for the cost of replacing a CV Shaft on a 1996 Saturn SW1 with a L4-1.9L engine.

3. How much will it cost to replace CV Joints or struts on 96 Saturn?