hi, question when i start on morning or when engine is co...

Q: hi, question when i start on morning or when engine is cold grand vitara vibrates with little,when engine warms up it vibrates ver

hi all, when I just start on morning vehicle vibrates very little, when it warms up for about 10 mins especially when air condition is on it vibrates really hard, like a stiff vibration, feels like the whole vehicle vibrates, what do you think can be the cause

It is very possible that you could have a faulty engine or transmission mount causing this issue. Engine and transmission mounts are made of rubber and they wear out over time. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the condition of your engine and transmission mounts.