Q: My car won't stay running unless I hold the gas pedal down.

Car starts but dies after releasing gas pedal. I believe it's the IAC which is located under the TB

This is likely as your symptoms do fall into that category because a clogged or malfunctioning idle air control valve may not allow enough air into the engine to maintain a good idle speed. A faulty air temperature and engine coolant temperature sensor may also cause the engine control computer to offer an improper fuel volume and cause similar concerns. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer inspection of the vehicle in order to offer a more personal diagnosis of your stalling concerns.

3. My car won't stay running unless I hold the gas pedal down.