Q: Problems with idle

I am having problems with my vacuum lines which is causing idling issues.

Unfortunately, this is something that older cars suffer from. Vacuum lines are made of rubber. Over time, the rubber in the engine compartments begins to get hard and brittle. Once this happens it no longer performs its job properly and vacuum leaks start. Small vacuum leaks are usually not noticeable, but as they get bigger they cause drivability issues. The only repair is to get a vacuum routing diagram and replace the vacuum line. I would recommend having your idle diagnosed by a mechanic and having any vacuum line(s) replaced as necessary.