Q: Bad VCT solenoids

My VCT solenoids are bad and now my truck will not start. It will crank but not fire. Sounds flooded. I have reset the computer, fully charged the battrery but it still almost sounds flooded. Any idea how I can get it started?

If you believe that your VCT solenoids or cam phasers are inoperative, I would recommend having them tested and replaced as necessary by a qualified professional in order to resolve this issue. If these parts have truely failed, it is unlikely that the vehicle will ever start without first resolving this issue.

3. Bad VCT solenoids