Q: Bad VCT solenoids

My VCT solenoids are bad and now my truck will not start. It will crank but not fire. Sounds flooded. I have reset the computer, fully charged the battrery but it still almost sounds flooded. Any idea how I can get it started?

If you believe that your VCT solenoids or cam phasers are inoperative, I would recommend having them tested and replaced as necessary by a qualified professional in order to resolve this issue. If these parts have truely failed, it is unlikely that the vehicle will ever start without first resolving this issue.