Q: How does the outside temperature display work in a 2012 Toyota Camry?

How does the outside temperature display work?

The temperature display is located on the along the bottom of one of the gauges in the in-cluster display center. It displays the temperature as long as it registers between -40 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit and 50 degrees Celsius or 122 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature is displayed when the engine is on or in accessory mode. However, the temperature may not be correct if the vehicle is moving slowly or stopped.

3. How does the outside temperature display work in a 2012 Toyota Camry?