Q: drive belt replacement and direction

I would like to know how to replace the serpentine belt for a 3L v six SEL model 07 Fusion

A: The replacing of the serpentine belt is ver...

The replacing of the serpentine belt is very straight forward. First make a drawing of the correct belt routing or look under the hood for a diagram with the belt routing. Release the tension off the belt by rotating the belt tensioner and removing belt from pulleys.Install new belt and pull back tensioner to get belt back on. Make sure not to release the tensioner too fast or it may get damaged. If you feel like you need some assistance or run into any issues, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, replace the serpentine belt for you. Best of luck.