Q: 1994 Plymouth Acclaim where is the fuse to the fuel pump

asked by on October 13, 2017

I need to find the fuse for the fuel pump fuel pump is not working I've already replaced it I need to find the fuse for the fuel pump fuel pump is not working I've already replaced it and also is there a fuel pump relay??

Hi Ron. Thanks for contacting us today. The fuel pump relay (which supplies power to the fuel pump) is located underneath the hood, on the driver side of the engine compartment along with other relays. It’s the one closest to the front of the motor. It’s probably a good idea to purchase a service and repair manual for your Plymouth if you’re going to attempt any mechanical repairs to this system.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr