Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-jrlgbpjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-jrlgbpjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-jrlgbpjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-jrlgbpjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-jrlgbpjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-jrlgbpjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-jrlgbpjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-jrlgbpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-jrlgbpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-jrlgbpjs:173:8

Q: Intermittent cylinder number four misfiring, car shakes as if it would stall

My car has intermittent cylinder misfiring. It always happens on the same cylinder, number four. It seems that every time that happens, my car shakes and wants to stall. I replaced the fuel filter, the spark plugs and I've done oil change. The problem comes and goes.

A: Misfiring can generally be either the fuel ...

Misfiring can generally be either the fuel or it can be ignition. Now, you've changed the spark plugs. But if you have an older car, did you change spark plug coils? If not, change them. If it has coil on plugs, change the coil on plug assembly on the number four cylinder.

If it still has misfire, then what you can do would be to swap the number four fuel injector with another one, like injector one. Then, if the misfire changed to number one, you'd know it was the fuel injector that was bad.

Now, if it's beyond that, then this really begins to get complex and you'd be better off enlisting a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic. Because, it could be the intake manifold leak, a blown head gasket, weak valve things. Those are all things that really take a mechanic to comprehend and thoroughly diagnose the engine misfire in person.