Q: How much does it cost to replace a rear bumper for Hyunday Elantra 2014?

The rear bumper was hit and the impact damaged the lower light. As a result, the rear bumper needs to be replaced. What is a fair price for full replacement job?

Collision damage estimates can only be written based on an actual inspection of the vehicle and such estimates are highly dependent on exactly what you want done. Do you want new OEM Hyundai parts? Used parts? If aftermarket parts, what quality (not all aftermarket parts are certified)? Is a paint booth required (for the new bumper)? Is there underlying (concealed) damage to the bumper mounting bosses (sub-frame)? Many collision shops will provide free estimates however in making a comparison of these estimates you are still faced with all the foregoing variables. If you want a precise, written estimate please request service and the responding certified mechanic will inspect what you have and, based on what you want to accomplish, the mechanic will explain your repair options and costs. The mechanic can install crash parts, on a mobile basis at your location, but obviously professional paint work is not available on a mobile basis. If you have any further questions regarding this service, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. How much does it cost to replace a rear bumper for Hyunday Elantra 2014?