Q: Hubcap wheel bearing?

I hit a curb very hard and the passenger tire started making a loud grinding noise after impact and I don't think it's drive able I thought it could have been the rim so I changed the tire with a new tire and new rim and it only made it worse. I don't know what's wrong with it

Hi Megan. Thanks for contacting us today. Hitting a curb can cause wheel bearing damage, but also damage to steering and suspension components. I would strongly recommend not driving the vehicle until a professional mechanic is able to complete an inspection to determine what repairs need to be completed. If you’d like to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to determine what is damaged, we’d be happy to help. You can click this link to set up an appointment.

3. Hubcap wheel bearing?