Q: What is the best year for Chrysler 300?

I know there are many problems with the Chrysler 300, but I would like to know which year was the best for this car. As in, which year had the least amount of problems? Thank you.

Hi there. Every vehicle has a maintenance schedule regardless of the year, but for your question, the year that had the least amount of work done on the Chrysler 300 is 2007 and 2010. Every vehicle is different and breaks down due to driving habits so there is not a specific maintenance schedule for driving habits. If you need further assistance with more about the year with the least break downs, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.