Q: How do you remove the alternator I have a 2010 toyota venza v6

Just need to know how to remove the alternator. Thank you.

On a vehicle that has a transverse mounted engine, you may need to start by removing the passenger front wheel and splash guard. This is not always necessary but will help to access the tensioner and serpentine belt. Once the tensioner is accessable, use a serpentine belt removal tool to release tension from the belt. Next, disconnect the negative cable on the battery. Then, disconnect the electrical connections from the alternator. Finally, remove any mounting hardware that holds the alternator from the engine. Installation of the new alternator should be reverse of removal. If you are in doubt about this repair, consider YourMechanic as your alternator can be replaced at your home or office.

3. How do you remove the alternator I have a 2010 toyota venza v6