Q: How do I adjust the lumbar support on the bucket seats?

How do I adjust the lumbar support on the bucket seats?

Lumbar support is a convenient feature that makes long trips much more comfortable. Proper lumbar support makes the seat more evenly support the passenger.

• In a truck with manual bucket seats, the lumbar support is adjusted by spinning a 5-pointed wheel located on the side of the seat, on the side facing the door. It is close to the front of that side of the seat.

• In a truck with power seats, the lumbar adjustment control is a small round control located a few inches behind the large rectangular control that acts as the main seat control.

• In some vehicles, the lumbar support is adjustable 2 ways, so the switch can be moved up or down to adjust lumbar support.

• In other vehicles with different trim packages, the lumbar support is adjustable 4 ways. The switch on those models can be moved in 4 directions.

3. How do I adjust the lumbar support on the bucket seats?