Q: My Chrysler 200 will only run with jumper cable hook to them .if kin hook them the car. It off

asked by on June 14, 2017

My 2012 chrysly will only run with jumper cable hook to them when I take them off the car cut off

It’s pretty clear that your battery is dead, and your charging system is also not working. You need to put a new battery in the car and then check the charging system. Don’t be fooled, once you install the new battery the car will probably work for a few days even if the alternator is not charging, but once the battery voltage drops below a certain point, the car will shut off again. You can have this done by a professional by contacting Your Mechanic. they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Chrysler and let you know what it’s going to take to fix it.