Q: Service Park Assist light came on while driving and the car disabled me from pushing on the gas. 2009 Buick Enclave

I bought the car this year and have all these issues. No warranty tbe dealership wont help with anything and they sold me this car like this. But the park assist light came on while driving and the car basically started to shut down. Wen i pushed on the gas it barely moved

Hello - first task is to get the problem codes that may or may not be illuminating the Check Engine light. The Parking Assist issue is limiting engine power to avoid big power surges while parking. This may require service from your Buick dealer to correct the Parking Assist issue. I would recommend an inspection of the vehicle diagnostic systems by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Service Park Assist light came on while driving and the car disabled me from pushing on the gas. 2009 Buick Enclave