Q: Where is the fuel temp. Sensor located, in a 2007 Ford escape 4wheel drive

Code p183 , check engine light on

The fuel rail pressure temperature (FRPT) sensor is located on the fuel rail. Without knowing what engine your vehicle is equipped with (2.3 L, 2.3 L hybrid, or 3.0 L), it would be hard to tell you exactly where in the engine bay it should be. But, any of them should be bolted to the fuel rail. The code P0183 does refer to a problem with the FRPT, and checking the voltages with a volt/ohm meter should be able to verify if it is a wiring issue, or a failed sensor. If you feel you could use a hand in identifying and/or repairing the issue, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. Where is the fuel temp. Sensor located, in a 2007 Ford escape 4wheel drive