Q: I changed my mas and the check engine light came back on what next

I had my truck checked last year and the mas was not reading properly and caused the check engine light to come on. I just it changed reset the computer and drove for only five miles and check engine light came back on. What next?

You will need to have the computer scanned to see why the light came back on. If you continue to get codes to the mass air sensor then you should have the pinpoint test completed that will test the system for the failure on the mass air circuit. Since a new sensor was installed only tells you the diagnosis was not completed correctly with the previous diagnosis. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do the correct diagnosis for you.

3. I changed my mas and the check engine light came back on what next