Q: Convertible top doesn't close properly

The convertible top does not close properly. I am not sure if the motor just needs to be reset or is broken. I am tempted to follow the instructions online for resetting the motor, but I don't want the top to end up stuck halfway open.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi. The convertible top has to be reset so it is synchronized to all of its upper and lower limits. If this procedure does not work, then the top position switch may need to be replaced or adjusted. I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the electrical components on your vehicle to eliminate further doubts of what the problem might be.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr