Q: Noticed that all bushings on my front lower control arms are torn. Can this be the cause of the popping noise I hear when turning

As mentioned, i noticed that all of the bushings on both front lower control arms are torn. I am also receiving a popping noise when i turn my wheel while going in reverse or forward. Both cv axels have been replaced as well as brand new coil overs all the way around. Could these torn bushings be the cause of the popping noise that i am hearing from my front end along with rattling over bumps?

Yes that is correct. Bad bushings will cause a noise in the front end and excessive rattling while hitting bumps. If you need more help, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the rattling and replace the bad bushing if necessary.

• Noticed that all bushings on my front lower control arms are torn. Can this be the cause of the popping noise I hear when turning