Q: When i drive over a dip in the road theres a vibration/grinding in the pedal and car.also when car leans right it does.

When driving over a dip in the road there is a vibration/grinding in the pedal and car. Also when the car leans to the passenger side it does the same thing.i have also noticed somtimes when accelerating faster there is a slight vibration until you let off the gas.

A possibility is the motor/transaxle mounts are worn or sagging and that causes misalignment of the CV axles accounting for the noise and vibration. However, that is just one possible scenario. Vibration under acceleration could also be due to an engine operating issue. To resolve this, the recommended service is a vehicle vibration diagostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this problem investigated and resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. When i drive over a dip in the road theres a vibration/grinding in the pedal and car.also when car leans right it does.