Q: New battery installed, but car won't start. 2014 Buick Verano

The repair shop installed a new battery in my car and I assumed my car’s problems were solved. However, one week later I did not drive the car for two days and then the car would not start. I had to return it to the repair shop. They told me it would be a long time before they could discover the cause. This car seems to be breaking down every week! In your expertise, what can be done so I don’t have to keep getting repairs?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2014 Buick Verano. This could be a tough question to answer without additional information or visual inspection. I assume there is something related to your car’s charging system that could be the problem based upon your question and installation of a new battery. It’s not very clear why they said it would take a long time to diagnose. If you would like to have your car tested elsewhere, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the charging system and assist you with repairs.

3. New battery installed, but car won't start. 2014 Buick Verano