Q: my 2011 kia Optima jumps when I put it on gear, either reverse or drive. after about a half-hour of driving if I come to a stop it.

My 2011 kia Optima hybrid jumps when I put it on gear, either reverse or drive. After about a half-hour of driving if I come to a stop it rattles like it wants to turn off.

Hi there. There seems to be something wrong with the Hybrid transmission on your vehicle. The transmission may have an internal part that is malfunctioning. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your Hybrid transmission.

• my 2011 kia Optima jumps when I put it on gear, either reverse or drive. after about a half-hour of driving if I come to a stop it.