Q: I have a 2008 chevy equinox. My battery light came n and my car shortly died after that. I have put in a new alternator in the p

2008 chevy equinox, charging station light is on...voltage only showing 11.6...new battery..alternator was tested and showed 14.6 voltage but decreased on the way home

Hi there. Anytime the battery light comes on, it’s critical to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a battery light inspection; so they can determine why the light came on in the first place, and what is causing the issue. This reduces the mistakes on misdiagnosing or assuming what might be the problem. In your case, I think the inspection is the best way to resolve your issue; as it could be multiple electrical wires, connectors or simple fuses and relays that are causing this problem.

3. I have a 2008 chevy equinox. My battery light came n and my car shortly died after that. I have put in a new alternator in the p