How much does this cost

How much does this cost Mechanic's Assistant: It's just a small, refundable fee for a 7-day JustAnswer trial. After that, it's a small monthly membership fee. Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to discuss this further ...

How much does this cost Mechanic's Assistant: It's just a small, refundable fee for a 7-day JustAnswer trial. After that, it's a small monthly membership fee. Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know? One blinker out in front non bulb related

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. I will do my best to help you resolve them. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. What is the year, make and model of your vehicle? Which front turn signal is not working - driver or passenger side?

2009 Dodge Avenger and it the passenger
Automotive Expert
Hi, Ok, give me a few minutes to pull up the wiring schematics

OkThe blinker stick thing feels a little off. Like loose. I just bought this car so I'm not sure how it's supposed to feel.
Automotive Expert
HI They will feel little loose on the Avenger are a few years due to wear, but will not be related to the issue. Ok, at the right front turn signal bulb socket, with turn signal on, you need to check for 12v on the white with tan striped wire. If 12v present, then the bulb socket is faulty and it needs to be replaced. If 12v not present, then this a fault in the TIPM(totally integrated power module) on the right turn signal circuit. The TIPM is the engine compartment fuse/relay box that also has an integrated computer in it. This is what controls the circuit. No fuse or relay involved. The TIPM would need to be replaced Thanks for using Just Answer and letting me help you. I hope I provided what you needed. If you find more help is still needed, let me know by listing out any remaining questions you have on this concern. I hope the remainder of your day is well.

Ok I'll check when I get home thank you so much
Automotive Expert
Hi you are welcome and sounds good