Q: Low kilometers on the odometer

20000km and its 14 years old, I'm getting Raa to check it would they be able to see if it has been rolled back?

A: Hello. The best way to determine if the odo...

Hello. The best way to determine if the odometer on a vehicle has been rolled back is to compare the readings with the maintenance and service records. At 20000 kilometers there should be at least a few service records to reference. If none are available, then it may be difficult to detect if the odometer has been rolled back. I would also carefully inspect the entire vehicle, the interior as well as the engine bay and brakes. If the vehicle as a whole appears to be in above average condition for a vehicle of that age, then it may be possible that the vehicle was simply well maintained and not driven very much.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform a pre-purchase inspection to check on the condition of the car and make sure its condition is as you are being told.