Q: Low kilometers on the odometer

20000km and its 14 years old, I'm getting Raa to check it would they be able to see if it has been rolled back?

Hello. The best way to determine if the odometer on a vehicle has been rolled back is to compare the readings with the maintenance and service records. At 20000 kilometers there should be at least a few service records to reference. If none are available, then it may be difficult to detect if the odometer has been rolled back. I would also carefully inspect the entire vehicle, the interior as well as the engine bay and brakes. If the vehicle as a whole appears to be in above average condition for a vehicle of that age, then it may be possible that the vehicle was simply well maintained and not driven very much.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform a pre-purchase inspection to check on the condition of the car and make sure its condition is as you are being told.