Q: Truck cranking, but not starting.

My truck died while I was driving it. I replaced the distributor, coil, plugs, and wires. The truck will crank, but will not start.

To see why this truck will not start you will need to see if it has lost spark or fuel. You have replaced most of the ignition system except the ignition module was not mentioned. This would cover the ignition system. The relays for the fuel and computer sometimes went bad, also along with the fuel pump going bad. I recommend you have a qualified mechanic do a check to see if you have lost fuel, spark or computer control system.

3. Truck cranking, but not starting.