Q: I emptied my oil and it came out way to fine and with gas.

I have been tinkering with my car for the past while after my girlfriend's ex's snipped some wires on it. It ran for a little while before I reconnected them and since I have been smelling way to much fuel while trying to get the car to start. The starter works and so does the alternator. I had it all tester. I figured it might have been the main relay so I changed that as well as the plugs distributor car and rotor and did an oil change and realized it came out way to fine and with a good amount of gas mixed in the oil. I am just not sure if that would be the rings or gasket and this is the first time I ripped apart a 2.2 L Vtec engine.

Hello. If there is a lot of fuel in the oil, then you either have an injector that is leaking too much fuel into the engine or you have a compression issue. Most of the time this is caused by bad rings. I would start by doing a compression test. If the compression is low, then the engine needs to be rebuilt or replaced. If the compression is fine, then the injectors need to be tested to see if any of them are sticking open. If you need to have this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the fuel leak and make appropriate repairs.