Q: How do I use the hazard warning flashers?

How do I use the hazard warning flashers?

The hazard warning flashers are a key safety feature. When you turn on the hazard warning flashers, the front and rear blinkers on both sides of the vehicle flash on and off. Any time that you are stopped in an unnatural part of the road (such as when you are in a minor accident, run out of gas, or are double-parked), you should turn on your hazard warning flashers to alert other drivers.
To turn on the hazard warning flashers, simply press the hazard warning flasher light, which is located on the center instrument panel, directly above the climate control switches.