Q: Car still leaking oil after oil pan gasket change

Hi, 2 weeks I got the oil pan gasket changed due to oil leak. The car was leaving spots and the leak was obvious. It seems better now, but I still observe the car leaving spots on the driver's side (link to a photo https://db.tt/ttNRU64f). Do you think this is the same issue or is it the transmission? Thanks, Jan

A: Looking at the picture, if you look at the ...

Looking at the picture, if you look at the transmission pan you will see the red transmission fluid leaking down. This was a great picture and showed the problem perfectly. You should have the transmission pan gasket changed and the fluid refilled. Please note of any transmission problems before any work is done, since the repair will only stop a leak and not fix any other problems you may have with the transmission.