Q: VTC problem - 2008 Infiniti FX50S

Ido computure test for my car fx50s 2008 infinity appear this cod vtc intake side valve control system b2 and engine oil presure My problem is that on 120 km the car not rune god he like stoping

The engine control system uses the engine oil pressure to control the variable intake valve timing on this model. If the engine oil is low or very dirty it can trigger this type of fault and cause the system to malfunction. In rare cases changing the oil a couple of times has made a difference, but more likely than not you will need to replace the intake valve control solenoid or the actuator bolted to the camshaft under the valve cover. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come by for a closer look at your Check Engine Light and fault codes to offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. VTC problem - 2008 Infiniti FX50S