Q: Transfercase won't engage into 4lo.

I just replaced my auto locking hubs to manual locking hubs. My 4hi engages but I still can't get it into 4lo. I have the manual lever to engage the 4x4 not the buttons. Do you have any clue why 4lo isn't allowing me to engage it?

A: You should first lock in the front hubs and...

You should first lock in the front hubs and try to move forward in 4hi and then put it in neutral and shift to 4lo. It may take a little move forward and moving shifter to lock it in. My old Bronco went in pretty well using this method. You can also look on the back side of your sun visor for directions and follow them to see if they work.