Q: There's no lever to adjust the steering. I've looked everywhere underneath steering column

I've looked everywhere for a lever to adjust my steering wheel but there's no lever anywhere.

Hey there, thanks for writing in. This means you have a fixed column and it is not adjustable. Not all of these vehicles came equipped with tilt or adjustable columns. You may want to double check the owner’s manual to confirm this. You could also visit the dealer to see if they can assist with any steering adjustments if available on your car.

• There's no lever to adjust the steering. I've looked everywhere underneath steering column