Q: How much oil goes in a 2014 jaguar 3.0 supercharged? It uses castrol 5w20, we can find that oil at walmart

How much oil does 2014 jaguar 3.0 supercharged take. Can we buy this 5w20 castrol from walmart

Hello, thank you for writing in. When changing oil, you must fill the engine to capacity and also take into consideration how much oil the filer is going to hold. Your owner’s manual is the best place to find all of this information. With that being said, your vehicle should call for 6.9 liters of 5W-20 weighted oil with a new filter installed. If you have a rear wheel drive model, the capacity goes up. Make sure to run the vehicle for a 30-45 seconds to fill the filter before filling the engine all the way up. Save a liter of oil to add after you start and run the vehicle for a moment. This way you are paying attention to the level as you are filling it and do not under or overfill the engine. Check the level after starting the vehicle a second time to make sure it is at the correct mark. For more help with an oil change, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. How much oil goes in a 2014 jaguar 3.0 supercharged? It uses castrol 5w20, we can find that oil at walmart