Q: Slight vibration between 50-60 miles per hour.

I had the car tires rotated and balanced recently, there is still a vibration between 50-60 miles per hour. I had taken the car back to the tire place and told them I think I need the tires re-balanced. I was informed the issue was probably a loose or damaged tie rod end.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The suspension and tires are so closely related that an issue with your tie rods would feel like a tire problem. The technician is correct about this would cause a vibration. Did they do an inspection when they told you that? You are in one of those positions where you can spend the money to repair what they told you to, or spend the money to get a second opinion and quote. Getting a second opinion would be most helpful in the event they did not actually perform an inspection on the tie rods. For more help on getting the vehicle working properly contact our service department.

3. Slight vibration between 50-60 miles per hour.