Q: Coolant leak fogging up window

My car leaks coolant under the dash and the front window fogs up.

Hi. It sounds like your heater core has failed. Hot coolant flows through the heater core and the heat is moved into the passenger compartment by the blower motor. The heater core is located under the dash which is why you are finding coolant there. Due to it’s location, a failed heater core will also cause the front windows to fog up. I suggest you have a trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the coolant leak and replace the damaged parts.

3. Coolant leak fogging up window