Q: 99 Durango 5.9 46re replaced gov pressure solenoid still in limp mode. What do I do next?

Durango went into limp mode.I was told need to replace pressure solenoid so I replaced all 3 solenoids & pigtail in trans pan, it still in limp mode. What do I do next?

Hi Jaunny. After you complete repairs, the error code that is causing the limp mode needs to be removed by a professional mechanic. Set up a warning light inspection and one of our mobile mechanics can help you out.

3. 99 Durango 5.9 46re replaced gov pressure solenoid still in limp mode. What do I do next?