Q: Truck ran out of gas and will not start.

I ran out of gas while driving my truck and it hasn't started since. I replaced the fuel pump, ignition coil, and the relay module battery. The solenoid might also need a wiring harness.

Hello and thanks for the question. That is a lot of good information you have shared, and its always a good idea to pass along any information that may help the mechanic. However, I would recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your truck, determine the reason for your no start, and test each part in that system to verify proper operation.