Q: Truck ran out of gas and will not start.

I ran out of gas while driving my truck and it hasn't started since. I replaced the fuel pump, ignition coil, and the relay module battery. The solenoid might also need a wiring harness.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello and thanks for the question. That is a lot of good information you have shared, and its always a good idea to pass along any information that may help the mechanic. However, I would recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your truck, determine the reason for your no start, and test each part in that system to verify proper operation.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr