Q: How do you maintain the touchscreen?

How do you maintain the touchscreen?

While the touchscreen in your car is designed to require virtually no maintenance, a little TLC will go a long way toward keeping the screen in great shape and useful for years to come. Here’s what you should do:

1. Using a dry, clean, soft cloth, wipe the touchscreen (a microfiber cloth like you use to clean your cell phone will work well).

2. If deeper cleaning is needed, a very mild soap should be used (no harsh cleansers, or abrasive cleaners).

3. Never spray liquid directly on the screen – spray a small amount on the cleaning cloth and then wipe the screen clean.

3. How do you maintain the touchscreen?