Q: Check engine light is flashing and reduces the power of the engine.

Check engine light is flashing and reduces the power of the engine. I have changed the ignition coils, but the problem is still there.

I need help.

If the light is flashing then the computer system should have stored codes as to why the problem is happening. I recommend having the computer scanned by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to retrieve the codes and have them diagnosed. If there is a misfire code then that cylinder should be checked for problems with fuel, spark, or compression issues by the mechanic testing the vehicle for you.

3. Check engine light is flashing and reduces the power of the engine.