Q: Squeking in my front end while driving and turning the wheels

asked by on December 27, 2016

I have a squeek in my front end while driving over mild bumps and turning the wheels at slow speed I already changed the shocks it didn't stop I can't figure it out

The noise is coming from the sway bar links, tie rod ends or lower ball joints. You will need to try and duplicate the noise without driving the vehicle and when noise is heard just put you hand on the different joints and you will feel the bad joint. Or you can listen to joints using a vehicle noise stethoscope. They do make an electronic tester that has clips that clip on different components to isolate the noise. I have seen all the different components in the front end cause this type of noise.