Q: My car is overheating.

Vehicle is overheating. Both the water pump and radiator have previously been replaced.

A: Sometimes when the water has been drained o...

Sometimes when the water has been drained out of the engine it will take a while to get the air trapped out of the system. You will need to do the following things. First, I would take the upper radiator hose loose from the radiator and poor anti freeze down into the motor. Then, connect it back. Take the radiator cap off and go to crank your car. Turn the heat all the way on, then, as the car is running keep pouring coolant into the radiator, as it settles down poor more in it. This should get all the air that’s trapped out of the motor. If the car continues to overheat you may have a bad thermostat or possibly a bad head gasket. Have a qualified technician do further troubleshooting.