Q: After I start my car it makes a weird noise.

asked by on December 18, 2015

My car makes a weird noise when running. It doesn't need to move to make the noise.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

We need to determine what type of noise the car is making, and in what area of the engine or transmission the noise is coming from. From my experiences most noises come from the belt or pulleys on cars and you may hear a squealing noise. If a motor mount is broken you will hear a vibrating sound and when you put it in gear you may feel the motor move excessively.