Q: Will a 05 chevy 5.3 head fix on 08 5.3 block?

Will a 2005 silverado head fit on a 2008 silverado block??

The cylinder heads should be interchangeable on these two years.

How do I turn on automatic headlights in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The automatic headlights are controlled by the exterior lamp control, which is on the turn signal lever. This lever protrudes from the left side of the steering column. To turn on the automatic headlights, rotate the exterior lamp control to...

My car has a rough idle and misfires once its warmed up

Hi, and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. First of all, the mass air flow (MAF) sensor requires its screen; the air registering through the sensor is monitored with the elements in the screen. By removing the screen, you actually destroyed the...

How do I use the keyless ignition?

The keyless ignition allows you to turn on your vehicle without a key. Using the system is relatively simple: Place the keyless ignition transmitter in the ignition slot. Press the keyless ignition push button to turn the vehicle...