Q: Will a 05 chevy 5.3 head fix on 08 5.3 block?

Will a 2005 silverado head fit on a 2008 silverado block??

The cylinder heads should be interchangeable on these two years.

3. Will a 05 chevy 5.3 head fix on 08 5.3 block?

Q: can bent axle cause spider gear to break?

Hello, when you have a failure in the rear differential assembly the metal debris will ruin bearings. A shim kit may be required to set-up the diff. to proper specs. A bent axle can damage gears. There are measurements that...

Q: Hi. I have a 2011 chevy Silverado 1500 4.8. I clean the throttle body install without removing it or disconnecting anything. Now w

Hi Cesar. It depends on what you used to clean the throttle body. If you used seafoam or other products like that, it's likely that some "gunk" is stuck in the throttle body. However, it more likely that a vacuum...

Q: Q: My car will not go over 20 mph.

Hi there. Check the fuel pressure regulator and make sure that its working and plugged in. Put a fuel pressure tester on the fuel rail and make sure that there is good fuel pressure of 45 to 65 psi. If...