Q: Will a 05 chevy 5.3 head fix on 08 5.3 block?

Will a 2005 silverado head fit on a 2008 silverado block??

The cylinder heads should be interchangeable on these two years.

3. Will a 05 chevy 5.3 head fix on 08 5.3 block?

Q: New battery still gives a poor voltage when driving it gives the proper voltage.

The test you performed doesn't really tell the whole story. The alternator may be charging, but not up to capacity. To be sure you need the equipment to load test the charging system and see if the alternator output is...

Q: Trans shifts when cold gets stuck in 2nd when temp hits about 210

Hello. A transmission that gets stuck in 2nd gear can be caused by a few things. A few possible causes are, as you suspected, a faulty speed sensor, a faulty shift solenoid, or even a mechanical issue. The speed sensors,...

Q: How do I delete a paired phone with the voice recognition system?

It’s very easy to delete phones that are paired to the Bluetooth system. It takes a few quick steps: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say “Bluetooth”. 3. Say...