Q: Would fuel tank float cause the transmission to slip?

Transmission slipping would fuel float in tank cause this problem check engine light came on

The fuel float in the fuel tank has nothing to do at all with the transmission and would not have any impact on the transmission slipping problem you describe. Transmission slippage occurs generally when the transmission is low on fluid or if there is excessive wear on clutches and other internal components. There are many other parts that can cause a transmission to slip. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your transmission to determine what may be causing it to slip.

3. Would fuel tank float cause the transmission to slip?